-SHIZENS-


Good Morning Ladies!!!

     How are you girls doing today?? No.. No.. No... Please.... No Monday blues okay!! Gaji baru dapat kannnn..... :)

     I have few stories to tell today. So first in the list is about SHIZENS! Have you heard about it?? Well honestly, the first time i bought this product is actually the first time i heard about the products. The story was like this...

     My husband was kinda jauh hati with me since i was too busy to accompany him watching movies. so i took a day off and we went to watch FAST & FURIOUS 7 at Mid Valley. Whoaaaa.... it's been ages since the last time i came to Mid Valley. Cantiknyaaaaaa Mid Valley!!

     Well after watching the movie, husband asked for an excuse to the gents. So I took my own sweet time cuci mata around the mall until this one lady came to me and invites me to try the products.. so i agree and she starts to clean up my face and etc etc...

     Okay la... long story short. i think SHIZENS is just AWESOME!!! i love just what she had done to my skin. the collagen works perfect! the foundation feels so light and smooth... and the lip tattoo is just sooooo amazing! BUT... BUT.... BUT..... the price really really really makes me cry!!! 

     But since i am sooooo in LOVE with SHIZENS, so i bought their lip tattoo.. well it's a 3in1 lip balm.. you can use it as a lip balm/gloss.. you can also use it for blusher. and also u can use it to make your n**pl*s look pinkish! hahahahaha..... girls gonna loveeee this aite??? :)

this 8ml lip tattoo costs me RM168!!! :'(

     So i have to show you the difference before and after using this products aite?? hmmm.... let me check my gallery first. hold on ya.....

 this pic taken 3 days before that lady do her magic to my face with SHIZENS. i have problem with oily T-zone especially around my big nose! huhu... :'(

see my big nose??? not oily anymore.. yeayyy!! ;)

closer look!! the lip tattoo also look sooo natural and is still there even after i have my big burger at Carl's Junior! hehe....

     You know what?? My husband would like me to remind those men / husbands out there with his quote;

'Never leave your girl alone in a mall even when the nature is calling you. Bring her along! Or you'll have to pay the great cost!'

     Hahahahahaha..... Well obviously he's the one who's paying for the lip tattoo.... thank you sayang!! But shockingly he also loves the products! and honestly i didn't expect that!

So moral of the story is;
Buy one by one month by month!! 
Good luck with that girls....=P

Comments

  1. the promoter said this product is originally from Korea. i asked my friend who went for vacation in Korea to buy Shizens' product for me hoping that the price would be much cheaper. but she said it is nowhere to be found in Korea... how? how? sobs.. sobs.... ='(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HE Is Calling Me... Alhamdulillah.... (Part 2)

HE Is Calling Me... Alhamdulillah....

Happy 6th Anniversary!!